Monday, November 23, 2009

Thanks...

Hey!! im actualy in a ok mood right now i have kind of been down :( i actualy took time today to just sit down and go through all my work... i think "Artiise" has improved alot... which made me smile for the first time in a few days... so i just decided to do a collage of all the ppl i have had the pleasure to shoot with...


it seems like just yesterday (i know cliche) that i worked with my very first model off MM or in general!! Sara S... i hope she forgives me because the pictures came out horrible lol... but everyone seems to like the pic of her i use.... but its crazy that i have now done about 23 shoots since then and each shoot gets better and better!!! i have made so many great friends models/photogs/MUA's/stylist all of the above!! and it makes me feel good to know i can do what i love... and even better im converting my garage!! and the first step to my dream will be completed! I WILL HAVE MY OWN STUDIO!! i just want to be serious for a sec!! and thank everyone who was willing to work with me!! and had faith in me! this pushes me to keep doing what i love and continue my dream.. and in the words of my homie MIH!! (make it happen) :)


you can view my port on MM http://www.modelmayhem.com/Artiise and you can follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/Artiise
:) Lata ~Laydee A

No comments:

Post a Comment