Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Getting started


hi :)


Yay!! my first blog well i guess i will just explain what the purpose is and who i am..... do i have to use proper puncuation because i really dont feel like it.... so im not... my name is Alicia Taylor you can call me Laydee Artiise :) basicly this blog is to help me network and kind of let ppl follow me on my photography journey i just finished school (i majored in photo of corse) and now im a free lance photographer trying to find my place in the fashion world i actualy have worked with alot of great models, stylist, and MUA's so my port is on its way... as of now we have 4 official members of "Team A" (thanx 2 Ebzii for the Team part of our name lol) which are me, Chaisen the graphic artist who started Artiise with me ( my partner in crime and boyfriend), Sheri the MUA/Model and Qunasia The Hair/MUA we also work with ronistylez cant wait for her to get back!!! so look out for us!!!! so uhmmmm... lets have fun :)



I guess the first pic ill post would be 1 i took yesterday that i really like it was a practice shoot with Sheri the MUA and my cuzz yvette :)






you can view my port on MM http://www.modelmayhem.com/Artiise and you can follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/Artiise
:) Lata ~Laydee A~


No comments:

Post a Comment