Friday, August 21, 2009

Random...

Hellerr... wassup?? ok so right now i feel like im talking to myself cuz i have 3 followers lol... but anyway i didnt do any shoots today but 2 morro morning i have a shoot with a singer named micha... so i should post those soon... wellll right now im doing some networking on MM my page is www.modelmayhem.com/artiise so check me on that! and also on my twitterrrr www.twitter.com/artiise i have like 15 friends lmao i have to step my game up..... im thinking about making my facebook public... and start accepting request from ppl i dont know... i wanted 2 keep it personal but i get alot of friend request... so n e way im jes talkin nonsence ima post pics of model Falysha that i took because im talking to an MUA she recently worked with about doin a shoot... she also workes with my fav cuzz its a small world lol... so it only makes sence sheri did makeup on this shoot anddd actualy i think it was her first shoot with Team A



No comments:

Post a Comment